WHY TALK TO A LOCAL WHEN YOU CAN FISH LIKE ONE?
They say locals know best. But anyone who says that hasn’t fished with the ECHOMAP UHD2 5” and 7” chartplotters with clear, crisp sonar and mapping.
- The bright 5” or 7” keyed display is made for convenience.
- Get double the views1 with Garmin CHIRP traditional and ClearVü scanning sonars.
- What’s under the water looks even better with high-contrast vivid color palettes.
- Wi-Fi® connectivity2 between compatible chartplotters makes it easy to share info.
- Enjoy No. 1 in mapping3 with Garmin Navionics+™ inland and coastal content.
With crisp, clear traditional sonar and brilliant ClearVü sonar, the fish will have nowhere to hide.
VIVID COLOR PALETTES
High-contrast vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure.
BUNDLE YOUR TRANSDUCER
Your ECHOMAP UHD2 device supports a variety of Garmin transducers for two types of sonar: Garmin traditional and ClearVü scanning sonars.
Know the waters you’re in as if you grew up fishing them by using built-in Garmin Navionics+ coastal or inland mapping which includes a 1-year subscription for downloadable daily updates and more.
If you have another compatible ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter on your boat, the 5” and 7” models can wirelessly share information — such as sonar, waypoints and routes — with them.
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more2.